BDI-2002 SERIES – WEIGHING INDICATOR & CONTROLLER
OPTION: CONTROL 1/0. RS232/422/485.
PRINTER INTERFACE. BCD. 4~20mA. 0~10V.
Breakthrough high display resolution.
Batching control (feeding & loss-in-weight)
120 Times/sec A/D conversion rate.
Fully digital calibration
BDI-2002 Weighing Indicator & Controller Features:
• 1/16,000 display resolution (Max. 1/60,000 depending on load cell quality & Performance)
• Internal Resolution 1,000,000 A/D Conversion rate 120 time/ Sec.
• Watchdog virtually eliminates malfunctions that associated with computerized equipment or software failure.
• Full Digital Calibration makes setting ZERO and SPAN Calibration an easy task.
• Drives up to 8 parallel connecting load cells. (350Ω)
• 8k bytes SRAM with Li-battery backup. Information will not disappear even power failure.
• The setting of function and weighing parameters are all stored in the EEPROM, with storage duration over 40 years.
• Important values and parameters can have storage backup.
• Users can adjust the intensity of digits to avoid mechanical vibration that caused by external environments to achieve high-speed and accurate measurement.
• Set point codes can store up to 100 sets of: Final, SP1, SP2, FREE FALL, HI, LO.
• Automatic Free Fall compensation provides closer tolerance and precise weighing.
• 8 Set of control input: ZERO Input, TARE Input, TARE reset, Start batch, Abort batch, Print Accumulator,
• Print Input, Clear ACC. & COUNT.
• 8 Set of control output: ZERO Band output, SP1 output, SP2 output, (Final-Free Fall) output, HI output, LO output, Final output, MD/Error output.
• 5 batching ,odes: Customer Programmed Control Made: Normal Batching. Customer Programmed Control
• Model: Loss-in-weight batching, Built-in Automatic Program Mode: Normal batching, Built-in-Automatic Program
• Mode: Loss-in-weight Batching, Multiple-Ingredient Batching.
• Standard Serial Output (20mA Current Loop) for remote display.
• Optional printer interface can automatically print or output data includes, time point code, serial number weight, and unti